1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198051798366 - (IGNITE -WCLA / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Change of Heart Appeals (BANNED BY SR)' started by Gandalf -.-, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Gandalf -.-

Gandalf -.- Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45766319
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051798366 (IGNITE -WCLA)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. ive been reported by a user over 2 years ago for a scam attempt i did , when i tried to scam around 1$ from him. at the time i was 13 and had no ability of judgment and i didnt even think about what i was doing. at the time, i got banned by steam and thats when i started understanding what is scamming and didnt understand how could i do it. i regret my actions and i dont think i should be marked for a scam attempt that wasnt even succesful.i will happily repay the "victim" for the inconvenience if he whishes. i completly forgot about the scam and i didnt think about doing anything about the report since i already got banned for it.
    I hope you will reconsider and i accept your choice whatever it is.

with kind regards,
    shlomi AKA ignite​
  2. Gandalf -.-

Steam:
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One Head Appeal Admin SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Saying stuff like that makes me not want to consider any appeal since it shows a user does not understand fully what they did wrong.
  4. Gandalf -.-

Steam:
    I didnt use the right words. what i tried to say is that i cant show any proof of me not doing this stuff anymore because i cant repay the victim. im sorry but its not that easy for me to put my thoughts in words , so it came up like this. i want to express that im really sorry for this action and ive changed in those 2 years and got more mature , trust me i fully understand the weight of scams and how bad they are .
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One Head Appeal Admin SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If I even bothered to consider this, what assurances do we have you wont pull something similar like that again?
  6. Gandalf -.-

Steam:
    Like i tried to explain, i have no problems giving the reporter something for my bad behaviour.i tried to contact him but he blocked me when the scam attempt accured probably. i cant really find a way to prove i wont scam anymore,if you could tell me a way or anything i have no problems doing it, becausd ive really changed and there is no way im doing anything connected or related to scamming again thats why i was surprised i got banned because the last scamming "connection" i had was over 2 years ago,which i got banned for now.Once again, i want to say sorry for my bad choice of words in my post, it didnt come out as i meant and i didnt know how to put my thoughts in words in that case,english is not my native as you probably guessed and sometimes my words are not what i was thinking because of that. thank you for your reply and if you could tell me a way to prove im not going anywhere near scamming, i would do it gladly.have a nice day.
  7. Gandalf -.-

Steam:
    @You Are The One im just wondering if im supposed to do anything since nothing happend in the last week , i didnt want to say anything but im afraid im doing something not right, any new info?
  8. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 Neonheights Co-Owner Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  9. Gandalf -.-

Steam:
    Thank you, ive read it before but i thought its because of me and somebody is "waiting" for me to do or say something new here , my mistake. apologies for the bump and thanks for the information
  10. Gandalf -.-

Steam:
    Hello, its been over 2 years, im trying to go back to trading and the ban really gets in the way, is there any hope for me?