1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198051845591 - (Brandify / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Brandify, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Brandify

Brandify Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45789931
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051845591 (Brandify)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts, I have no idea who's accounts this is that is linked to my ban, I have no affiliation and I have zero clue as to who this account that is linked is.​

Appeal description:
    The only reason I can think of why this person would try to get me banned would be because that had a grudge against me, we used to play on a community back in the day called ZARP it was a Garry's Mod community and I beat them in the running for community manager, this is the only reason I can think of them falsifying the information, I've tried multiple times to prove my innocence and to no veil. I've never commited this type of offence that they accuse me of, I'm trying to get unbanned as it is affecting me with things that I am doing especially when trying to trade up Rust skins.

I hope you do consider my appeal as I am completely innocent and as you can see by the evidence they provided they simply have a guy named Brandify which has no linking to me, it is someone merely impersonating me.

Thank you for taking time to read my appeal.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.