1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051852739 - (★ Ambidextrous ★ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ambidextrous 2, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45793505
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051852739 (★ Ambidextrous ★)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    Hi SteamRep, below is a copy of the conversation between Lava and I. I was told by him/her to re-write an appeal due to the mix up (evident below) I'm kind of unsure what else to write because of the mix up and the recent change to 'Banned by SR' so I will instead link you to my two previous appeals where the story is better explained.
    Appeal 1: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198051852739-ambidextrous-banned-by-d2t.115272/
    Appeal 2: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198051852739-★-ambidextrous-★-banned-by-d2t.115310/
    Appeal 3: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198051852739-★-ambidextrous-★-banned-by-d2t.115547/
    1. "If you have any of the tags above in addition to other community tags you must appeal with the other communities FIRST before appealing here. Appeals which do not follow this will be marked automatically INVALID. "

2. I would just like to begin by quoting the 'how to appeal guide' which was linked to me twice by You Are The One, and then on my third appeal because the other two were marked as invalid and Tony told me to re-do it on SR to see what you guys say. You are the one replied with this "You cant read past line three of the "how to appeal guide" I linked you twice now, so you wont be getting any more replies, threads will be archived without any replies." which the third line statesthe beggining quote, and to continue on that I know I have been marked for 'fraud' on GoV and D2T but D2T is now done by you guys, and before I can get unbanned on GoV, Tony told me to appeal here first. Can you please sort this out. It's really frustrating me because You Are the one isn't really helping me, he is just defaming me.

Ambidextrous 2, Saturday at 7:45 PMReport

3. [​IMG]
      LavaPrincess of SteamRepSteamRep Admin
      SteamRep Admin:
      Ask Tony. GoV is supposed to handle your case before you appeal here. I put a private note in your appeal for him to take a look.
      Lava, Saturday at 8:26 PMReport

4. [​IMG]
      Ambidextrous 2New Member
      Steam:
      I am told him to have a look on steam but i dont know if he has done anything yet. He specifically told me though that he wanted me to appeal here and if D2T unbanned me then he would unban.
      Ambidextrous 2, Saturday at 11:45 PMReport

5. [​IMG]
      SteamRep Admin:
      I got a message from Tony, and we're both looking into your case.
      Lava, Sunday at 8:13 AMReport

6. [​IMG]
      Ambidextrous 2New Member
      Steam:
      Ambidextrous 2, Tuesday at 4:48 PMReport

7. [​IMG]
      SteamRep Admin:
      Lava, Wednesday at 5:35 PMReport

8. [​IMG]
      SteamRep Admin:
      Ok, spoke with all the people I needed to speak with. Your partner tags were issued by mistake, by someone who was at the time newer to Steamrep. GoV was not responsible for your tags, which is why they punted you to DGN without knowing DGN was dead yet. I have changed your reputation to more accurately represent the community who marked you, so you should have no trouble appealing here. Sorry for the runaround, was kind of an odd case and needed to double check procedures for it.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    A single sentence stating I instructed you to appeal would've been fine, or screenshots of the conversation, but whatever. Long story short, a newer admin who misunderstood some internal policies issued partner community tags (based on community middlemen you impersonated) instead of a Steamrep tag by mistake, causing some confusion about who you needed to appeal with. After asking around with the partner community, I switched your tag to Steamrep, which is what it should have been almost 2 years ago, then instructed you to appeal here.

I am sorry for the confusion, but it does not change what you were tagged for. As stated on your profile, you were marked for impersonation of the following people:
    For reference, here is our policy on middleman impersonation: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/112335/

Explain?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    Yes so as stated in my previous appeals I was on holiday proof provided in the third appeal. I'm not quite sure how to explain what has already been explained but pretty much i was on holiday, brother was on my account during my trip came back and then about two weeks ago I found out I was banned when I tried to use CSGO Lounge to trade my knife for another and yeah this is why I've come to SteamRep because I was directed by Tony to appeal here and then it was switched as you explained to SR ban and that's about it. I'm not sure how else I can explain what I've already said in the previous appeals which you are able to view through the links above.
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    If you have evidence from your previous appeal, it needs to be uploaded as an attachment. We don't honor evidence uploaded to 3rd-party sites like imgur or gyazo.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    It is added in the third appeal which is listed above also not just as an imgur link but uploaded too.
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Where? All I see is an imgur link. No attachments.
  7. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    Sorry my bad, for some reason they must have been deleted because I could have sworn they were uploaded as well as the link attached. That's fine I'll re-upload them here =D

Attached Files:

8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #1: Be honest
    #2: Be Straightforward.
    #7: What are Alts
    #9: Pay back the victim

You didn't list any alternate accounts. Are you declaring this is your only account, and nobody who lives with your or has access to your computer has a Steam account? Or do you have another account?

You say you repaid the victims. Can you prove it?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  9. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    In terms of alternate accounts I do not own another one myself, however I wasn't sure If I should have put my brothers in, but now that I know I should of here it is.
    | steamname: ★Pauly★
    | steam3ID: [U:1:124008631]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:62004315
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084274359
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198084274359
    He isn't very active, only when I play he occasionally comes on however that is his SteamRep block.

In terms of the Be honest, straightforward alts, I am being 100% honest, If I were lying I don't think I would be going to the trouble of putting in four appeals and dealing with all the mishap and admins in restoring my account, free of defamation.

Lastly with the pay back the victim part, I did read that payment through PayPal, Steam Wallet, etc. Is not a valid form of repayment however I was unable to repay the victim for the item as when I got back from my trip I didn't have any items in my inventory but I did check my trade history and saw the value of the item through 'Check on Marketplace' and repaid this through PayPal.

Attached Files:

10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Uncropped, unedited screenshots, please. Should show your entire desktop.

How many brothers/sisters do you have?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    The only details that are edited (covered) are personal details which I do not feel comfortable with uploading it to a forum which is accessible by anyone.
    As for brothers / sisters I only have one brother.
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    That's ok, I know they're fake anyway so I'll just skip the spiel and reject your appeal now.

Re-read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #1: Be honest
    #19: Usage of your account by friend/family.

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Usage of account by friends or family members does not negate offenses taken place from your account
    • Falsifying evidence and/or lying during appeal
    • Change of heart is not a valid reason to overturn a serious ban within the trade community
    • Did not pay back victim(s).
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

P.S. - I went ahead and marked your other account.
    Hidden Content: