1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051915817 - (★ Boom Headshot ★ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by кยק ๓เ zєlкค ღ, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051915817 (★ Boom Headshot ★)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I would like to start from the beginning. Two years ago, with some of the trade servers, someone offered me a replacement. He told me that I had "infected object" who wanted me to take a moment also said "that he wants to scan it and give me back," I don't have any evidence to prove that deceive me, or that I gave to deceive. I was very angry at each other and came up with the same idea as he ... So I tried to fool the people in the same way, but no one was able to deceive so probably better for me. After I have been report in Steamrep I didn't know what to do, I thought about this a little, and I decided that I will tell the truth. Then I was hijacked and scammed. All Items recovered later after contacting Steamsupport. I was really stupid to give to deceive or attempt to deceive someone else. I realized my mistake and want to let him fix it as soon as possible, which is why it says. I would also like to apologize to all the players I wanted to cheat, before that I was immature, and now I think I understand their behavior. I wrote to you because when I want to log on to the site I write that I was banned. There would be nothing strange in this, but just yesterday I normally log on to the site. In this, my question why I logged in yesterday and everything was ok, and now I'm trying and I can't.​

Attached Files:

2. Has anyone taken a decision about me ?
  3. Bumping this post, come on admin =.=
  4. Can I be sure that someone is interested in my case ?
  5. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  6. Hello, I would like once again to ask if I could get another chance. I don't want that "an accident at work" ruined my steam account. I tried to scam someone, only because I was scammed in the same manner. I can't show you chat with him, because I didn't do screenshots. I was two times scammed, once i was just stupid, and the second time i was hijacked. All the evidence in the Annex. If I could I'd rather pay for unban, but I know it's not possible. I have all I need on this account. I don't want that one setback deleted me from the list, I think I'm honest and an experienced trader, I explained in the screenshot. It happened only once under the influence of emotions. Sorry for my English.
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

• ss1.png
      ss1.png
      File size:
      267.8 KB
      Views:
    • ss2.png
      ss2.png
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @кยק ๓เ zєlкค ღ,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Change of heart is not a valid reason to overturn a serious ban within the trade community
    - Very little evidence of any genuine change of heart anyway

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**