1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198052052289 - (Billi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by don Exe ★ ˹steelSERIES˼, May 7, 2020.

1. don Exe ★ ˹steelSERIES˼

don Exe ★ ˹steelSERIES˼ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45893280
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198052052289 (Billi)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any alt accounts at all..​

Appeal description:
    So, after 1 year of gaming break, i came back like 2-3 months ago and today I was checking the rep of a big trader and wanted to check mine because i never checked it before.I saw that I am banned for a "ALT ACCOUNT" that i did a scam on? I don't even have any ties with that account, I don't know how the admin connected that account to mine in the first place? In 2013 when the scam was done I was not even trading and didn't even play Dota 2 back then.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Lying is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied.

What you said above is inconsistent with what we know to be fact. I would usually provide details about these inconsistencies for you to help explain away, but since you are fully disclaiming any and all knowledge of the other user, I am declining. Ill give you a single reply, or a week from now, for you to either explain the discrepancies in your story or reaffirm your lying so you wont be able to claim you forgot when making the appeal and try to appeal again later.
  3. don Exe ★ ˹steelSERIES˼

don Exe ★ ˹steelSERIES˼ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45893280

What proof do you need? Trade History? E-Mail? I really don't know what you are talking about when I did nothing to get the ban.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for lying, lying by omission.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**