1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198052981171 - (NovλSwλnk'd / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NovλSwλnkd, Aug 18, 2019.

1. NovλSwλnkd

NovλSwλnkd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46357721
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts that are in use, I do not remember the usernames and passwords of other accounts I used to have. They have been abandoned for years and will remain that way.​

Appeal description:
    Ok, after all this time, I am back and I am no longer an angry, stupid child and I would like nothing more than to have an adult conversation.

In 2013, I was a stupid child who was told by a random user that if I go on this one website, I will be able to get items for free.

And that is how my account ended up being hijacked by another user, and I believe he tried scamming other people whilst in control of my account.

After talking to steam support, I got my account back and steam support gave me all of my items back very generously, but I couldn't return to trade servers, I was marked as a scammer all over the place an I couldn't even go on trade websites. I was now known as a scammer because of the person who took over my account.

I went on this website to appeal and just get rid of my scammer tag, but I was an impatient child that refused to cooperate and was given many opportunities to get his slate wiped clean.

I come back years later, now coming back to hopefully rid of the scammer tag associated with my name, it still bothers me.

I will show you the screenshots that took place during that time, and I believe it should be enough evidence.

If there is anything, ANYTHING I can do to help or if you need more information, let me know, please.

I'm taking it seriously this time. And I am willing to wait View attachment 726109
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2021
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Can you re-log into your support account and submit current screenshots and not ones from years ago?
  3. NovλSwλnkd

NovλSwλnkd New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry I don't understand, I can log into steam, but I don't think I can get these screenshots seeing as they happened about 6 years ago.

Is there any way I can find them in my steam?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    They would not be on steam, but the old support ticket site.
  5. NovλSwλnkd

NovλSwλnkd New User

Steam:
    The steam support account I made in 2013 was made with a really old email I stopped using years ago, I've been trying to log in forever with multiple password guesses and it's just not working. Is there any way these screenshots would suffice at all? I don't think I'll be able to get into that old account
  6. NovλSwλnkd

NovλSwλnkd New User

Steam:
    I also just sent a support ticket to steam, and hopefully they can help me log back into the account through other means, or perhaps just show me the chat I had with them in 2013, I hope they reply soon

And thank you for replying very fast
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    I need to confirm ownership, the ticket might be real* but, that does not mean it is yours. Account buying/selling is unfortunatly too common. This would be the best/easiest way to close your case once and for all and verify you are the original owner, not 6+ year old screens copied from a previous thread.
  8. NovλSwλnkd

NovλSwλnkd New User

Steam:
    Ok well, unless steam support cannot help me log back into my old account, I don't think there is anyway to log back into the steam support account.

I've had a live call with yahoo support and they said the account is inactive and that they cannot help me log back into the email account. So therefore I cannot log into the steam support account since it requires me to log into my old email to reset the password so I can log in.

However, since I am still using the same steam account, I assume that steam will be able to help me log into the support account, and I can get those current screenshots for you.

But if they cannot help me log back into it, is there any other option we can discuss?
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Possible, but for now, lets see if you can recover the tic

edit: you can add me on steam if we need to verify other ways.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    User verified a separate way they are the account owner, since we do not otherwise tag for phishing, the appeal is granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**