1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198053166359 - (❄Vicsnowia❄ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ❄Vicsnowia❄, Dec 28, 2014.

1. ❄Vicsnowia❄

❄Vicsnowia❄ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46450315
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198053166359 (❄Vicsnowia❄)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Phantoful
    | steam3ID: [U:1:111655553]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:55827776
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071921281
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blauwurst
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071921281

Appeal description:
    I'm shaking right now, I went on steamrep and quickly tried to appeal and I didn't know steam was logged into my brother's account, Phantoful. I didn't mean to do this, and I'm sorry for the trouble that I probably caused to any Steamrep admins, I won't make this mistake again and I hope it doesn't taint my chances to regain how my account used to be.

My brother and I live in the same house, the alternate account I posted is his. I realized I was steamrep banned when I went on a trade server and it said I was a scammer, and I had no idea why. I think the poster of evidence against me saw the ip/location I was in, and assumed we were the same people.

The only evidence I have of this is how we act different, in photos. I said Merry Christmas to all 40-50 of my friends this year, with 13 pages of friendly and positive comments, while my brother has like 3 pages, and a rude comment from himself.

Admins, please find any forgiveness that I used the wrong account before to post here, my brother was using steamrep today and didn't log out. I'll clear any confusion/questions, because this ban has severally affected my only social life, my friends looking down at me, saying I'm a scammer. View attachment 188872 View attachment 188874

Attached Files:

2. ❄Vicsnowia❄

❄Vicsnowia❄ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46450315
    This isn't skial, my brother tried to appeal on skial and wasn't accepted. I got banned just for being connected to him, from steamrep.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104