1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198054383533 - (john gehrig / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Keet, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Keet

Keet Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47058902
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198054383533 (john gehrig)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Over 8 years ago I scammed someone by running from a spycrab duel. That's about all I know. I can't find anything out because the community this happened in became defunct years ago, and I don't remember anything because I was practically a fetus when this happened. Judging by my backpack history, whatever was at stake had to be worth less than a dollar because around the time of the report backpack.tf valued my inventory at $0.35. Considering I am back here years later, it's obvious I still care about the game and trading. Despite the caution mark I have continued to trade (791 trades and counting, according to Steam) and have not scammed a living soul since that fateful spycrab duel. Recently, backpack.tf has turned SteamRep cautions into permanent bans on their site, turning my own SteamRep caution (which allowed me to trade and interact with their site) into a permanent ban. Since backpack.tf only unbans according to SteamRep status, I can't make an appeal to backpack.tf directly so this appeal is my only option. I am asking for a second chance, and considering the circumstances, I hope that is not too much to ask.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Legacy tags are not appealable, this is something you affirmed/acknowledged when you submitted the legacy tag appeal.

Archiving.