1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198055079330 - (DoubleYouTeaEhf / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DoubleYouTeaEhf, Dec 2, 2017.

1. DoubleYouTeaEhf

DoubleYouTeaEhf Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47406801
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055079330 (DoubleYouTeaEhf)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have been using an account "moganon" to play Team Fortress 2 in the past.​

Appeal description:
    SteamRep has identified my with a false alternate account, "Solo". When I first looked, I had no idea who this was. After looking at my trade history,
    View attachment 623747
    I saw that this was the last person I traded with. The date here matters, as it was the date that I had purchased CS:GO.​

Attached Files:

2. DoubleYouTeaEhf

Steam:
    I'm sorry, I pressed the wrong button I meant to add another attachment. If allowed, I hope I can continue with my description. I apologize.

CSGO evidence.PNG

Sorry again for the full image, but I needed to show that this was my main account. The date the trade was made was the date that I had purchased CS:GO, leading me to believe that it was an old friend who convinced me to play and gave me some skins to mess around with as a reward for playing. I am no longer associated with this friend, and I assume we were initially registered as alternate accounts because we had played in the same house and on the same wifi. I never had, and do not have access to this account.
    Also, I was banned 251 days ago, as of December 2nd, 2017. I was not playing any Valve trading games at the time. I also have my inventory number history, which remains constant during this time period.
    Steam Rep (2).PNG
    In my past trading, I even behaved well. I also have an attachment of comments on my profile, with all of the first page comments. They are all +rep. I did not add the second page because it will take up too much space, and those are publicly visible.
    Thank you for your time, and I apologize again with the commented portion. It was my mistake.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You failed to disclose alts as per the appeal tips. Suggest you read and comply fully with ALL of the appeal tips.
    Saying that, your profile comments mean nothing, your bptf page means nothing.
  4. DoubleYouTeaEhf

Steam:
    My only alternate again is moganon. The full steam ID is as follows:
    | steamname: moganon
    | steam3ID: [U:1:112142224]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:56071112
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072407952
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/moganon
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198072407952
    This account was made around 2012-2013 for idling and messing with one of my friends. I am currently using it now on Team Fortress 2 because I happened to start the Pyro contracts on it, and didn't want to re-do them. I have done no trading on this account.
    moganon trading histroy.PNG
    Nobody else has access to this account or my main account. Thank you again for your time.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, you have failed to comply with the appeal tips regarding alternate accounts. If you do not properly followup, I will invalidate your appeal.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    I will only ask you once more to READ and comply with the appeal tips, specifically number seven, and amend your appeal as needed. I will only give you until this coming up Friday to do so. (03/02/2018
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Failure to followup.
    Lying/lying by omission about related/associated accounts.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**