1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198055297654 - (The Original TaitBoy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cameron Tait, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Cameron Tait

Cameron Tait Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47515963
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055297654 (The Original TaitBoy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts. I have a twin brother who got banned for scamming 8 years ago. I was banned by steam rep as a result of an "alternative account". This is not the case, we live in the same household and therefore have the same IP.​

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep Team,

My name is Cameron and I am here to make an appeal for my current SteamRep ban from TF2 Outpost as an "alternative account." I think this may have happened because my twin brother scammed some 8 years ago whilst we were currently on the same IP.

Some time has passed since then and I've been recently gotten back into TF2. I noticed my ban when trying to play on fun community servers. Moreover, I wish to trade items occasionally (I have a proud collection online) and I can't join trade servers.

My brother told me he made an appeal, which has been archived which explains this situation in depth. https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198054043646-frazzle-and-dazzle-banned-by-sr.195637/

This is why I am appealing to you today. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to ask. If you check on discord or steam, we are usually playing games together or different games at the same time also.

Kind Regards,

Cameron Tait.

(Owner of steam account: Cameronz_UK, Steam ID: 76561198055297654)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663