1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198055533618 - (OK / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LastBreath, Sep 23, 2018.

1. LastBreath

LastBreath Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47633945
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055533618 (OK)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have one account from the same home it's my younger brothers who was scammed off his account a while ago​

Appeal description:
    I came back to TF2 to find out i'm banned from scrap.tf which stated that i was banned for scamming. When i checked steamrep i noticed that a additional info was linked to my account from the admins being an alt. account. This account is from the same home whiched belonged to my younger brother who was scammed off his account. To my knowledge the scammer has no access to my account. My brothers acount was hacked about a month ago and if you look at the alts. trade history around that period he you will find that the users name changed from bryanboss to many other names and profile pics (if it helps my brothers old profile pic was of a baby with his fist clench in front of his face) I wasn't aware i was banned till now when i got back to playing and wish that you will look into this situation if any more evidence is needed i will give.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional two weeks to followup or appeal will be concluded.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup and failure to disclose alts per appeal guide #7

Appeal denied.