1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198055533618 - (OK / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LastBreath, Jun 19, 2019.

1. LastBreath

LastBreath Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47633945
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055533618 (OK)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had one related account which was my brothers who gave his password and username away to a scammer​

Appeal description:
    As i wrote in my last request my brothers account has been hijacked as he gave his account info away to a scammer i dont have any sort of pictures or things to show the messages but from what i remember my brother had a unusual hat that the scammer wanted and my brother was new to the game. (the reason he had an unusual hat to begin with was a gift from me to him) well my brother did as the scammer instructed him to do and ended up talking to another account which i believe was the scammers alt account. I do recall the scammers main profile but as it was so long ago he has most likely changed it his profile name was Pumpkin King. as for the alt im not sure as that is the part my brother told me about as he also doesnt remember the scammers alt name. The hat was a unusual whoopee cap with bubbling effect. My brother didn't tell me he was hijacked till later after i found out i was banned from servers for being a reported scammer which didn't sound right as for the many years iv'e been in the community i rarely trade as i used scrap.tf to deal most trades. I appreciate it if you would try and help me in this situation i am free to helping in any way in giving evidence to help me have this ban lifted.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    You already have an open appeal, please just await a response there.