1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198055701623 - (TobyTheFurret / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Phys 2, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Phys 2

Phys 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47717947
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198055701623 (TobyTheFurret)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    n/a​

Appeal description:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198055701623-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.181561/

3 years ago, I was reported and banned for Impersonation to Defraud, however I am innocent as my account was hijacked at that time. I can try to provide any evidence that is necessary. In the report that got me banned, it states that "...my friend, without me knowing, changes his entire profile, before he was Phys, he had a Pyro Icon and didn't have any Profile Text." At the time, I didn't make any of these changes, as it was the hijacker's doing. View attachment 787137 View attachment 787138 After I regained control of my account, 2 people vouched for me for my innocence.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must 1. Give dates (as best you can) from when to when were you hijacked. 2. Provide a support ticket showing you were hijacked. 3. Inventory history one week prior to one week after being hijacked. You have two weeks to provide the info.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You provided nothing to support your claim of being hijacked, the appeal is denied.
    If, and only if you are able to submit evidence to support your claim will you be allowed to submit an additional appeal, please note tho, if you submit another appeal without ALL the previous requested info, you will have used up your very last chance and you will be unable to submit additional appeals for the particular offense.