1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198056002576 - (eLiTeSnIpEr / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by eLiTeSnIpEr, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eLiTeSnIpEr

eLiTeSnIpEr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47868424
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198056002576 (eLiTeSnIpEr)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    dont have alternate account​

Appeal description:
    Applying from 2 years always something happens wrong it get rejected or ignored this time applying for last time lets hope all goes well. First of all someone linked wrong alternative and in that pic where he mentioned his alt account.
    Now we go to evidence side open this where he got reported http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198030118101-etern1ty.2639/ i saw all the chat he is talking about trades as you can see his account account name and profile is different x64 id too and you check my name from the start i never name like that or it aint me so now we move on to what he is chatting on the 15-16 line in that chat he mentioned his alt in his own word is:
    1:02 PM - eteRn1ty: 1 is on my other account and 1 on this
    1:02 PM - eteRn1ty: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055945268

I don't care about he got banned he should be because he scammed but for me as i didn't scam or anything and i got banned for being his alt which i was not so i need fair justice please. I got mad several times and lost hope because someone else scammed and i got banned on that and i appealed before and got rejected. That will be all i will be waiting for your reply all i can hope that i get just and will be able to use cs lounge and dota 2 lounge.
    I care about my account i have no idea how tag me as his alt but i am not.
    This will be my last message will be waiting to hear from your side.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Lmao, here we go again
  3. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48212034
    the automatic system linking steam accounts is hard to dispute. I'm doubtful your appeal is sufficient to sway anyone
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.