1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198057014704 - (Vintage Bot / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (dk) gift_code!, Apr 12, 2017.

1. (dk) gift_code!

(dk) gift_code! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48374488
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057014704 (Vintage Bot)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: [STB] MVMPARTS ⚡AUTO [⇄] 24/7⚡
    | steam3ID: [U:1:190070620]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:95035310
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150336348
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RiftScuttle
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198150336348

Appeal description:
    So, back almost 1250 days ago or 3-4 years ago, i made a stupid decision. I called my self something along the lines of "Tf2 warehouse bot". Back then i was only 11 years old and i thought nothing would happen (just wanna point out i never really scammed the person). So 1 of my friends on my friendlist (not irl friend or anything just a guy on my friendlist) begins typing to me and adds me to a trade. He then begins acting like he things i am a bot (he was tryharding at that as he even wrote in chat to me: "are you a bot?" "do you want an unusual hat") Little me had never been even close to such an expensive item so i sadly said "yes". We then went into a trade where well the trade went though he asked me like if i was a bot and i simply responded like a bot... he then went on an reported it blocked me and i was trade banned. I got banned from basicly all trade servers and years went on with no trading. I then made a new account (which i didnt trade with instant) first almost 1 and a half year into my new account i began trading with others than fx close friends. I havent scammed since or (i havent really scammed anyone just said that i was a warehouse bot that 1 time back then). I feel bad about it but i never though about appealing a ban. I really want to go back to that account as it means a lot to me because of: i have a lot of games, it shows the real date me and other of my friends first joined steam etc... I hope there could be a chance of the ban being lifted as a lot of time have passed through and i promise not to do it anymore which i haven' done since ( i know that sounds pretty silly).​
  2. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
    I just noticed something about my age in the beginning of the appeal description, i didnt count but i was "around that age" and im 15 close to 16 now just wanted to point that out if it was necessary or needed in anyway.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Do you have additional accounts? You listed one alt but may have additional ones (or related ones) you did not disclose.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional two weeks to followup.
  5. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
  6. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please provide inventory history for Oct and Nov of 2013, this is the date range of the offense.
  8. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
    @You Are The One Here is all of my tradelogs from november & october 2013. All the images have their dates in the name. I choose to name it the following way: nr (Which day is it) month (which month) - (which image it is from that day, 1 is the first one taken & therefor the most recent since I was going backwards) Example: 13nov-1. Due to the limit on files I had to split the images into 4 seperate files.

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

Steam:
  10. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    <--- Under my name.
  12. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
  13. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
    Images 1

Attached Files:

14. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
    last images

Attached Files:

15. (dk) gift_code!

Steam:
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    After speaking to you, time tagged, no direct reports and promise not to be on our radar again, tag is being dropped to a caution. As told to you in chat, further issues/find out you lied in appeal and tag will be reapplied w/o ability for a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**