1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057032706 - ([WHGF]The ace of bluh / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [WHGF]The ace of bluh, Nov 1, 2019.

1. [WHGF]The ace of bluh

[WHGF]The ace of bluh Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48383489
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057032706 ([WHGF]The ace of bluh)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello there. I'm appealing a ban I got ages ago. I was thirteen at the time of the ban, back in August of 2012. I fully admit that I was an idiot to do the spycrab scamming. I guess I just really didn't want to lose my stuff. I'm not sure how I would go about repaying anyone, as I do not know/remember who they are, and I do not know what items were in question. I stopped playing tf2 for a long time and just recently got back into it. Needless to say, from 2012, I, as many people growing up, am a different person and much more mature. I do not plan on doing any gambling of any sort in the future, and I just don't want this ban looming over me. I do enjoy playing on the trade servers. If the appeal does get denied, I fully understand as I have no one to blame but myself, and I thank you for your time.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The report that got you the banned tag indicated the victim is 76561198059274632
    I strongly suggest repaying this user and then some for their troubles,

Make sure to provide a full and uncropped screenshot of the entire chat you have with the user. We will move forward from there.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional week to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am declining to consider the appeal at this time, if you repaid prior to June 14th, 2020, you may submit another appeal.