1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057250386 - (Fenomen / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by FenomeN CSGORoll.com, Mar 22, 2018.

1. FenomeN CSGORoll.com

FenomeN CSGORoll.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48492329
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057250386 (Fenomen)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No accs​

Appeal description:
    Well,just saw myself banned here at my steampage.Was wondering why. Then azzocat(the guy who reported me) submitted me that he reported me for scam try. I was little bit shocked,but then understood when i saw the reason on SR. I want to tell you that i didnt know that Robert(The guy who was trying to be csgoroll marketing chief) was a scammer. He said me that i need to find some people who will need sponsorship with CSGOROLL and he'll pay me for it. That's way i started to write to all my Steam friends. I understood my mistake and i wont trust any1 like this guy.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Do you have proof of your claim?
  3. FenomeN CSGORoll.com

FenomeN CSGORoll.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48492329
    No idea why it doesnt load more msgs(its that guy robert)[​IMG] . I didnt know about that. If i knew it-why shouldnt i try to scam myself. I hate scammers,i wasnt here ever. Anyways sorry for my fault
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you fail to provide any proof of your claim, appeal will be denied. Formal two week notice to followup.
  5. destincow

destincow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72886934
    Use blue stacks to get old messages
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    You do not deny the report against you.
    You have provided no evidence to support your assertion you were an unwilling/unknowing participant.

Appeal denied.