1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057483370 - (civeson / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ivo Jr, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Ivo Jr

Ivo Jr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48608821
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057483370 (civeson)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was a stupid 14 year old who thought he could scam someone for a knife , very stupid of me and that is the only scamming i have ever attempted. i want to appeal this ban because i am wanting to buy a cheap knife and start trading again because i cashed out and left csgo for a while. in the screenshots and video you can clearly see how childish and stupid i was acting. please consider my apology, thank you. for proof that i do not scam and have had a change of heart i have been borrowing my friends knife, i have never met the friend and i could easily have stolen any of his 5 knives which shows i am not a money scammer. i also will include screenshots of me trading up knives after the ordeal of being banned, again proving im serious. it would help to get unbanned so people will trade knives with me without being worried of a scam View attachment 642575 View attachment 642576 View attachment 642577 View attachment 642575 View attachment 642576 View attachment 642577 View attachment 642578 View attachment 642579

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    How many others did you do defraud or attempt to defraud? Also I dont understand why you would say you want to be unbanned so users wont be worried about being defrauded when trading with you... because they should be.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    Formal two week notice to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.

Denied for lack of followup.