1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057852449 - (Vlad Ruskovi SkinTrading.co / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JaredFogle, Nov 12, 2016.

1. JaredFogle

JaredFogle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48793360
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057852449 (Vlad Ruskovi SkinTrading.co)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I am slightly confused on why I am banned for "alternate account" of GOCARDS?
    I see his ban report but it still does confuse me how I am an alt of him. Considering I am my own person. I would like to be unbanned because I am banned on multiple trade servers because of this. If you need me to add more to this appeal just put it in the comments and I will. Thanks.

(PS: on the appeal type there was nothing about alt account so I just set it as banned by sr)​
  2. JaredFogle

Steam:
    Forgot to mention that I do know Gocards and was friends with him. He did ask me for the link to my picture which I told him to just search it on google and upon further investigation on the scam report it seems he used my profile to make it look like I deposited 300 dollars which i don't have that much money nor have I had that much
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. JaredFogle

Steam:
    I see that, but I didn't have affiliation with the so called scam. So you are saying that I could go on to a csgo site, and scam someone, but in the process make it so the website says a guy on my friends list was on there too, so he gets banned? That doesn't make any sense. He was my friend yes, but I didn't even know he had a csgo site, I saw csgo(example site).com all the time in his name, but I myself wasn't part of it nor do I even think I went to them. Well I guess with your logic, anyone and everyone on a scammers friends list should just be banned on here too.
  5. JaredFogle

Steam:
    I'm not trying to sound rude, but that doesn't make sense. I would understand if it was "All accounts that can be linked to you even if not yours such as family or friends due to sharing connections in the involved scam or computers". The only connection I had with him was that I queued with him randomly one day, added him as a friend and played a few more games with him.
  6. JaredFogle

Steam:
    So now I can't trade because all of the servers run off of your api or whatever. And in this so called scam what did I get? Nothing. Was I involved or even knew a scam was taking place? No. Did I go onto his scam site? No. Did I even know him more than queuing with him? No.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    False, last chance to amend your appeal.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal denied for blatantly lying.
    You are beyond any doubt associated and almost certainly an alt of the other account, you have multiple connections going back a year with the other account.