1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Appeal: 76561198057992472 - (botman | #115 KEYS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by Captain|Daniel, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Captain|Daniel

Captain|Daniel Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48863372
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057992472 (botman | #115 KEYS)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, im finally taking my time to write this, its been nearly 3 years in hell/pain, and im really feel its time to let me free, i have been a clean/nice person ever since, havent tried to scam/shark anybody what so ever, but i will admit what i did was stupid and idiotic, but no one ever lost there items/money, im sorry to the person that i bothered, now im just praying that i can be free again, i dont think there is much more to be said.

Yours sincerely botman!

My thread if you guys need it again!
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198057992472-๖ۣۜcaky-3mibman.8007/
  2. Spessmarine

Spessmarine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6063409
    He contacted me earlier today about it and I suggested he make an appeal. He never actually succeeded and I know there's been plenty of folks who tried dumb s✿✿✿ a while back who regret it and wish to make amends now, and he seems genuinely apologetic about it. If there's not been any further shenanigans in the past 3 years, I think downgrading his tag to a caution with the note that he tried but failed at scamming in 2012 but has reformed since would be a reasonable compromise.
    Captain|Daniel likes this.
  3. Captain|Daniel

Steam:
    Will i ever get a answear?
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there, sorry for the length of time this appeal has sat here without a reply. Anything else you'd like to add before this is handled, given that it's been 4 years since you made this?

Please have a read of this, particularly #1, #7 and #8: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

I'll give you 2 months to follow up given how long it's been.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Captain|Daniel

Steam:
    Hi, thanks for the answear. Don't really think have anything to add to it, other than again im sorry for the mistakes i did back then.
    But i did set all my private settings on steam to public like it stated in the thread. Pleas let me know if you need anything more from me, thanks.