1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198057992472 - (botman | #115 KEYS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Captain|Daniel, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Captain|Daniel

Captain|Daniel Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48863372
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057992472 (botman | #115 KEYS)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, im finally taking my time to write this, its been nearly 3 years in hell/pain, and im really feel its time to let me free, i have been a clean/nice person ever since, havent tried to scam/shark anybody what so ever, but i will admit what i did was stupid and idiotic, but no one ever lost there items/money, im sorry to the person that i bothered, now im just praying that i can be free again, i dont think there is much more to be said.

Yours sincerely botman!

My thread if you guys need it again!
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198057992472-๖ۣۜcaky-3mibman.8007/
  2. Spessmarine

Spessmarine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6063409
    He contacted me earlier today about it and I suggested he make an appeal. He never actually succeeded and I know there's been plenty of folks who tried dumb s✿✿✿ a while back who regret it and wish to make amends now, and he seems genuinely apologetic about it. If there's not been any further shenanigans in the past 3 years, I think downgrading his tag to a caution with the note that he tried but failed at scamming in 2012 but has reformed since would be a reasonable compromise.
    Captain|Daniel likes this.
  3. Captain|Daniel

Steam:
    Will i ever get a answear?
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there, sorry for the length of time this appeal has sat here without a reply. Anything else you'd like to add before this is handled, given that it's been 4 years since you made this?

Please have a read of this, particularly #1, #7 and #8: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

I'll give you 2 months to follow up given how long it's been.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Captain|Daniel

Steam:
    Hi, thanks for the answear. Don't really think have anything to add to it, other than again im sorry for the mistakes i did back then.
    But i did set all my private settings on steam to public like it stated in the thread. Pleas let me know if you need anything more from me, thanks.
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @Captain|Daniel,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of evidence of any genuine change of heart
    - Lying or other fraud during the appeal
    - Change of heart is not a valid reason to overturn a serious ban within the trade community

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**