1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198058091166 - (Mike Pence / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by {TF2} rising blazer, Nov 19, 2020.

1. {TF2} rising blazer

{TF2} rising blazer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48912719
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058091166 (Mike Pence)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I used to have an alt account a few years ago, however i've since lost access to it.​

Appeal description:
    Hello.

So, after almost 8 years of being SR banned, I would like to ask for forgiveness.

At the time, I was very young, and a completely different person than I am today. I tried making an appeal that prehaps made my case worse by attempting to lie about my situation, but I plead full guilt to what I attempted. I was immature, and stupid, as you can probably tell by the reports' screenshots. I was literally 10 years old.

I am now an adult. However, I still have a passion for team fortress; I love the community, I love trading, but being SR banned inhibits my ability to go on certain servers, trade with certain people, and gives me a bad name for something so silly and stupid I did, literally almost 8 years ago.

Im asking for a second chance, please. I am not the same person I was, I dont go around messaging people saying im a "valve employee"... it sounds so stupid just typing it.

Please consider removing my ban and giving me a second chance. I really miss this community to its full and I want to get back into it so bad. Having a SCAMMER tag in my name immediately draws hatred toward me, which sometimes is out of touch with reality; and sometimes borderline harassment, without even considering the fact it was 8 years ago and no transaction took place during the attempted scam. I was scammed plenty of times, and I think the reason I attempted this was because I was paypal scammed out of my first unusual unbox, but it was a long time ago so I dont really know.

8 years is a LONG time, and times have changed.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
    -Henry / Mike Pence​
  2. {TF2} rising blazer

Steam:
    I just want to add, Im not in any way shape or form trying to justify my scam attempt by myself being scammed, just explaining my thought process during the time.
  3. {TF2} rising blazer

Steam:
    Sorry for the x3 post, just want to say im more than willing to talk one on one with an SR Admin, or anything else I can possibly do to get this resolved.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per appeal policy, attempting to appeal after blatantly lying in appeals (changing story) results in instantly losing posting privileges in the appeal section.