1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198058291097 - (GaaR[A] SaMMa ShoW MerCy. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [A]irMaN, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [A]irMaN

[A]irMaN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49012684
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 49012684 (GaaR[A] SaMMa ShoW MerCy.)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    tancton​

Appeal description:
    i feel very guilty and i will like to repay the guy 10keys as the deal . please help me find that guy and kindly make the trade between us. i don't want to face that guy directly. i am really sorry for my offence. kindly make this happen as soon as possible. thank you​
  2. [A]irMaN

[A]irMaN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49012684
    i can't add that guy because he has blocked me from his friend list thats why i need the admins help and i am not showing any attitude i just don't want to face that guy. facing that guy will make me more guilty so i just want that the admin makes the trade between us and kindly unban me and free me from this miserable condition. I accept what ever i have done and i guess i have got quite the punishment which i deserved. i just want my id back in the same condition. Sorry if u guyz felt that i showed any attitude but trust me i am very guilty for this. Kindly help me asap admins.Thank you
  3. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Your appeal was denied and thus you will not be unbanned by SteamRep. (Note that SteamRep will not serve as a middleman for items between a scammer and victims.)

Due to the circumstances, I will extend to you a rare chance to re-evaluate the appeal judgement in a year's time from today. Re-appeal in August of 2015 and we will review your case one last time. (Link to this thread when you appeal again in August of next year.)

Any fraud or further requests for appeal until that time will result in a permanent denial.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.