1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198058316770 - (S P A C E M A N / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by VurX Kitty, Jan 9, 2020.

1. VurX Kitty

VurX Kitty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49025521
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058316770 (S P A C E M A N)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts, I do believe my step-brother's account was additionally banned on the same IP. ( I could be wrong on that part. )​

Appeal description:
    Hello. My name is Space or Kitty, and I am submitting this appeal in regards to a ban that took place approx 500 days from the date of this appeal, I- Space do take full responsibility for trying to scam and or defraud items VIA * Rocket League and do respect any decsion that is made final. I would like to submit this appeal in hopes that with my good behaviour and friendliness in the community. I could be un-banned on steamrep to hopefully revive a potential profile designing and trading career, with all respect of the final decision I do believe that this is a small case for a big punishment, and believe that I have " Served my sentence ", I have had a change of heart and am willing to pay to anyone who was or could have been affected by my short spree of scamming. All in all, I was a dumb kid trying to get Ill-legitimate skins which I should not have been doing, most of my actions were influenced or strongly recommended by friends. I didn't realise what pain I could potentially cause by taking items off-of someone that was not mine and do truly promise it will never be done again. My Steam-Profile has no previous bans of any kind ( except this obviously. ), and know it will never happen again if the final decision is made in my favor.

Thanks,
    Space ( or Kitty. )

PS: Sorry for writing so much and I know you guys have to go through so many of these per day and truly do apologize <3

TLDR: I have learned from my mistakes and regret every last mistake and promise that it will never happen again I have truely matured over these near two years.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do not make more appeals.