1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198058316770 - (VurX Kitty / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by VurX Kitty, Aug 25, 2019.

1. VurX Kitty

VurX Kitty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49025521
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058316770 (VurX Kitty)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I only have 1 account however, I have two linked accounts ( One being my brothers. )
    A couple other people use the same IP ( Siblings. )​

Appeal description:
    Hello, My name is Josh and I am here to apply for an appeal.

DISCLAIMER: I am trying to be as transparent as possible if anything seems unclear or needs touching up on please respond here or respond via discord or steam at:
    STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VurX_Kitty/
    DISCORD: VurX Kitty ~❤#4864

Almost exactly one year ago my account was banned for impersonation with the intent to scam, this I do admit to however, I was definitely persuaded into doing so with no previous idea of what I was getting into, a user by the name of M4XIMUS
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/-maximus a well known scammer, added me asking if I wanted to get free CS:GO items / if I wanted to learn how to get said items. Obviously being not properly taught or not knowing any better proceeded to help him with his scandal. I was told and taught how to fake an image ( what this report is about. ), and given a link to help lure users to a phishing website presumably owned by M4XIMUS. And was also told that all this was un-bannable and allowed, ( although scummy. ) All in all, I feel stupid for what I did and understand if it is not possible for me to receive an unban, however it has made trading ( my favorite pass-time. ) difficult I can still get through it without it, I really appreciate you reading through this. And hope you decide what you think is best on this matter... Thanks so much! - Kitty or Josh

( also, I would like to provide images of the chat logs although they are from a long time ago and steam seems to have cleared them when I check. Is there any way for me to find previous chat logs? ) Thanks again.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The level of preparation/planning/premeditation does not warrant granting of any appeal.

Appeal firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**