1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198058461401 - (scoop / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by scoop 2, Sep 28, 2022.

1. scoop 2

scoop 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49097836
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058461401 (scoop)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    I got my ban on my account over 3 years ago. My account was abused and taken by my elder brother. He used my account to scam other people while i was unaware. I only found out i had a ban when i made my first appeal not long ago. I do belive there was a misunderstanding in my first appeal so i will try to explain it once again. On my steamrep profile there is an account listed under alternate accounts which is NOT mine. That account is my elder brothers which i expect he used to help him scam or transfer items although i am not quite sure. i am NOT trying to appeal for his account only my own (scoop). His account should stay banned as he is a legitimate scammer. I was quite young and aware when my account got abused and banned and was quite simply clueless. I would never personally scam anyone as i belive it is morally wrong and i have myself gotten scammed before for over 100+ euros about 4-5 years ago. Right now it would be impossible for anyone to get access to my account to scam or something similar. I just hope you understand and can help me if possible
    final note: i am still quite unsure what sort of scamming or similar has been done on my account because i am having trouble finding the reports all i am aware of is that he did use it to scam as i asked him about it recently. I would be happy to give any extra information if needed

kind regards scoop​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Based on your story, a formal defacto alt determination has been made and this appeal is being rejected as such (the other account already appealed and was denied) their is no way for us to know, or you to show who had the account and when or if the "bro" could still assume the account back at some point in the future.

Do not submit any further appeals. Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**