1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198058595785 - (Bounty | Esketit / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem, May 7, 2018.

1. ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem

✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49165028
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058595785 (Bounty | Esketit)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    alright so im here again looking to appeal my account.. my account was banned 5 years and 10 months ago for me scamming on a tf2 trade server when i was 12, im getting back into tf2 again and its very hard to trade anymore because of what i did back then, all im asking for is to get unbanned, im not looking to scam again and ill repay double what i scammed for if that would help, i dont mind overpaying for compensation, so here a little about what happened, i was on a tf2 minecraft trade server with a few friends when i unboxed a nametag a few games back, i had a haunted mask of some sort(honestly dont remember as that was almost 6 years ago) but anyway it had the same color text as an unusual so i added a nametag onto the item that said "unuaual(then the name)" i proceeded to ask for trade offers for the item until i got a buyer, i dont remember how much the player paid for it but we traded and it was gone forever, but as i was saying now that im getting back into tf2 i cannot go on any trading sites or most of the popular servers because of my steam rep situation, so if there is anything that you can do to help me resolve this that would be great!

heres proof that is was over 5 years ago: [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/47147141e74d15e9b2443d80b0501175
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Duplicate appeal, archiving.