1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198058595785 - (Bounty (Scrap2Unusual) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem, May 28, 2018.

1. ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem

✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49165028
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058595785 (Bounty (Scrap2Unusual))

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    alright so back again for my THIRD appeal, denied twice because they said it was the same appeal, i dont know what you want me to say other then what happened as there is nothing else i can say on the matter again this is 6 YEARS OLD, back in 2012 i really dont understand whats so hard to believe that 6 years isnt enough to learn my lesson. now for the past 2 times ive had the same guy deny me and id like someone else to look into this. again heres the story, i was 12 years old in a minecraft trading server with 2 friends in a steam group call we where messing around when i unboxed a nametag a few games back and i named a haunted hat into "Unusual(Hat name)" i was playing as normal and i got trade requests for the item, i never sold it but i was taking offers for it as it says "unusual(name)" in the title in quotes saying its fake. this is honestly rediculous as this was so long ago, im not "scamming" as this report says i was, im getting back into the game and have bought over $80 in keys to try unusual quickselling and i cant really do anything because of the bans i have on almost all tf2 server and trade sites due to this ban and my mann co trading ban, i will be appealing the other as soon as this is taken care of but as of now i have wasted money because i cant access stuff i need to trade on. so if you could please remove this off of my rep that would be great, there isnt any proof of anything happening other then i was in a server with an item that was renamed which is allowed. the item was never sold and was deleted​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Stop submitting duplicate appeals, you already have an active one, archiving.