1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198058595785 - (Bounty / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem, Jul 4, 2022.

1. ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem

✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49165028
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198058595785 (Bounty)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No alts​

Appeal description:
    well this caution was made 1454 days ago after my first appeal, i just started playing tf2 again and im now trying to start trading again, but as this tag is on my profile its pretty hard to get anyone to trade with me or use any of the mainstream trading sites, id just like to be able to trade like normal again id think after 10 years after the initial infraction that i should be able to go back to normal as im not 12 years old anymore trying to just get anything i can with any means necessary, thanks for looking at this and i hope i can get this caution tag off my profile​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the original appeal, you failed to followup and with an explanation of the "joke" even in this here appeal attempt too. Their is sufficient evidence to uphold a caution as I never got an explanation of the "joke" as its a lower standard of evidence then a banned tag.
    Appeal denied.