1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198058595785 - (Bounty / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem, Jul 5, 2022.

1. ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem

✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49165028
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198058595785 (Bounty)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    well this caution was made 1454 days ago after my first appeal, i just started playing tf2 again and im now trying to start trading again, but as this tag is on my profile its pretty hard to get anyone to trade with me or use any of the mainstream trading sites, id just like to be able to trade like normal again id think after 10 years after the initial infraction that i should be able to go back to normal as im not 12 years old anymore trying to just get anything i can with any means necessary, thanks for looking at this and i hope i can get this caution tag off my profile

excuse my language if i say any in this im just mad

as for the "joke" im so so so sorry that i cant remember what kind of joke i was trying to make when i was 12 years old, i dont understand how you guys expect me to have all kinds of evidence from a random day when i was 12 playing tf2, im just trying to start trading again and yall acting like this is the supreme court or something and im before the judge for murder like this is really ridiculous, if this isnt gunna get resolved im honestly just gunna make another account and trade from it, but i want to do all of this on my only account ive had for since like 2012 because i do everything on this account, so im trying to be legit but its hard when you guys are being like this towards me.​
  2. ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem

✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49165028
    mind you this was 10 years ago, and you guys are giving me touble over like absolutely nothing
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    You already appealed and that appeal was Rejected, you are not permitted to appeal again.
    Additional appeal attempts may result in losing posting privileges in the appeal section.