1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198058603200 - (planfortyniner / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PLAN#49【BROKERING】, Jun 21, 2017.

1. PLAN#49【BROKERING】

PLAN#49【BROKERING】 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49168736
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058603200 (planfortyniner)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I made an alt but didn't do anything with it, this is the steam link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260085665

Appeal description:
    I would like to state that it has been two years since this incident, and I would like to explain why I did what I did. Obviously taking these hats and selling them was wrong, but it initially began as me just wanting to legitimately get rich quick while also making other people's money increase. However, the combined release of overwatch and watching a friend of mine make money by just taking hats made me care less about tf2 and trading as a whole, so I decided to just "cash out" and leave it all behind. I've been playing overwatch for quite some time now, but after coming back to tf2 and feeling the wonderful nostalgia of the game, I have motivation to clear my name. I used the ~$160 to pay for an extracurricular activity I was doing in school at the time, so I hope my motivation was understood. All I can hope is that one of you admins will do me the wonderful kindness of replying to my appeal, possibly telling me what steps I can take get back to this game in a respectable way. Needless to say, I'm not going to scam again, I have no motivation to.​
  2. PLAN#49【BROKERING】

Steam:
    I would like to add that I don't plan on doing any unusual trading, I would just like to earn back the privilege of using the nice utilities made by this community (scrap.tf, tf2outpost, etc.)
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Have you repaid?
  4. PLAN#49【BROKERING】

Steam:
    I checked the box that said I was looking to repay, is there some way we can use dm? I have a lot of things I'd like to explain/ask
  5. PLAN#49【BROKERING】

Steam:
    I checked the box that said I was looking to repay, is there some way we can use dm? I have a lot of things I'd like to explain/ask
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
  7. PLAN#49【BROKERING】

Steam:
    thats a no, like I said I selected the option that said I need help finding the people to pay back
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You seem to have defrauded multiple users that you still have not repaid even tho you have attempted to appeal bans at some communities relating to your tagging. In addition, your initial attitude over the incident was almost of a bragging nature (lack of remorse). Your reasons for doing what you did are not actual valid reasons and simply excuses. I see no error in the tagging admins judgement and am firmly denying the appeal.