1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198058702192 - (Birthday Pootis / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PICKLE.EXE, Aug 23, 2014.

1. PICKLE.EXE

PICKLE.EXE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49218232
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058702192 (Birthday Pootis)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alt accounts​

Appeal description:
    People think the i have an alt account but its not and alt account i have no clue of how you got evidence from this but that's no alt account. If i must give evidence to make sure to clear things up i will. And also, what is wrong with having an alt account in the first place? I mean how is having an alt account considered scamming anyways? Maybe a tag of alt account would be better then a scammer tag that makes no sense at all!
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    While there is nothing wrong with having an alt account, SteamRep does mark all accounts that are related to accounts marked for scamming. In your case, this would be http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198075718484 .

I assume that this account is marked as an alt because it has been on the same IP address as you. Do you know who that is?

By the way, your last appeal wasn't denied, just archived.
  3. PICKLE.EXE

Steam:
    Well thank you for helping i actually do know who it is, my older brother, Adam, has two friends that he plays steam with and one of the is named matt. This is matt and they talk on skype all the time
  4. PICKLE.EXE

Steam:
    Really. this is still pending?
  5. PICKLE.EXE

Steam:
    >Says I have an open appeal, doesn't reply to it
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  7. PICKLE.EXE

Steam:
    Hey, thanks for taking 1 1/2 years plus to reply to this. That's when my bump was, this thread was actually from 3 years ago and nobody has responded with reasonable info. So now I'm just screwed for life? I can't play on 1/2 of the trade servers because of this dumbass f✿✿✿✿✿✿ website and them being too ignorant to reply to this. The other 1/2 of the trade servers mark me as a scammer, which I'm not. And don't give me the bullshit "We'll get to you eventually" because no you won't. This thread will just stay at the depths of these forums forever. Even after making new threads explaining myself better and making it easier to see the mistake you guys made, you just delete them, link back to this thread, and never replay, ever. It's like going to court with duct tape over your mouth, and then going to jail for life. Thanks everyone!
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please read the appeal tips and update your appeal accordingly. Im not going to bother if its taken you 3 years and have not provided all the info the appeal tips say to include.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were banned for an item scam, not having an alternate account, that is absurd we would ban for having an alternate account.

Denied for failure to followup. Lying/lying by omission. You have been conclusively linked to additional accounts you failed to disclose nor have you addressed your own offense at all.