1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198058702192 - (Spaciepoo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PICKLE.EXE, Feb 25, 2020.

1. PICKLE.EXE

PICKLE.EXE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49218232
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058702192 (Spaciepoo)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Alright so I've done this before, I wouldn't even look at the previous threads if I were you they're pretty embarrassing. I'm 17 right now still pretty young, so I was very very very young when I made them, I really have nothing to lose at this point.

Anyways... I've had a few alt accounts from like 2012, it's been a few years and I think I've used each a total of 2 hours. Sorry I'm not able to provide all of them, they are kind of just lost in the past - they just have TF2, like 2 weapons, and a funny name so you're not missing that much. I put my 2 brothers accounts for my related ones, two of my alts, and the account in question that I'm linked to.

Since I basically have nothing to lose by posting here again, I thought I might as well. The account (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075718484) Is my brother's old friend's account - he logged into my computer probably once and it automatically connected the IP address with mine i suppose. If you take a glance at the account it's pretty unrelated to mine besides the fact that we both used to play Team Fortress 2. I'm not really sure the last time he used Steam honestly, I can't really check either because I'm not even on his friends list anymore (If I ever was to begin with I'm not really sure). But what I can see is that he has 78 steam games, that's a lot for an 'alt account' I'd say. I'm not particularly sure what he did to get banned, nor does it really matter to me because it's not linked to me. I think the reason you may have linked me with that account besides the IPs being similar is the fact that we used to both play TF2, and we both have scams on our record, which makes sense. But, back in the old days, me, my friends, my brothers, and pretty much everyone in my circle and close circle loved the s✿✿✿ out of TF2, we traded, maybe a little maliciously sometimes, but we were all very similar, immature kids just trying to have a good time - so no, he is not my alt account. I would show you pictures of him, but I could really do that with any random person so I'll spare you the extras. Just please ask me anything and I will do my best to provide some info.

Thank you for reading, I'm kind of indifferent to weather or not this gets appealed, I've just been getting back into TF2 lately and this has kind of always bugged me a little bit lol​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    DO NOT make more appeals.