1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198058948180 - (Saethio / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Saethio, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Saethio

Saethio New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49341226
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198058948180 (Saethio)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Alright, so I'm fine with the Caution on my account. I understand what I tried to do sounded "fishy" and such. But the admin got one thing wrong. The accounts he said that were my alternate accounts are not. He's just a friend of mine. I have no idea where you got that from and I would like his Caution to be removed. We have different grammar and spelling from one another and different everything. I wouldn't go on an alternate account and buy games. I already have over 100. I understand the caution on my account (even though it's not meant to be there altogether) but remove his please. Thank you.​
  2. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    Assuming you are being truthful, he will have to appeal his own tag. You cannot do so on his behalf.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    His appeal is that he's not a alt, and asks therefore to be disconnected from the "main" account, which would mean that he would lose the tag. He's not appealing the original ban therefore, but that he claims not to be a alt of the account that did the offense.
  4. Saethio

Saethio New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49341226
    No, I'm reporting this because I understand the caution even though it's wrong.
    But the people you put as my alternate accounts isn't true. I only have 1 alt and his name is Renuyti, I haven't used it in months.
    Please get these people off my alternate accounts, they aren't me. I wouldn't spend money on alts.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Our information seems to be in order (linking of accounts as likely alts) and we do not allow 3rd party appeals as a matter of policy.
    I will go ahead and archive this appeal (since you are not contesting your own tagging anyhow)
    The user will have to submit their own appeal as not an alternate account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**