1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198059020648 - (Mihai Virturs / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by virturs, Apr 20, 2017.

1. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You will need the user to post in this appeal thread since you did not provide adequate screenshots.
  2. virturs

virturs Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49377460
    adequate (adjective)
    1. as much or as good as necessary for some requirement or purpose;fully sufficient, suitable, or fit (often followed by to or for)
    2. barely sufficient or suitable

1. first screen was from steam client (which you said it is not) it only had air theme applied.
    2. following screenshots were from steam mobile client.

If you want his approval, I will do as you wish.
    Asking him right now.
  3. virturs

Steam:
    In case you are wondering why the victim doesn't post. He was online before I posted chat logs, I tried contacting him but he never responded. (Maybe he shares the account with someone else.) Now he is offline for almost 2 days. I post screenshots from Steam Mobile App, because it has chatlog and they are more explicit than the desktop ones.

Attached Files:

4. Darky

Darky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25652864
    Hey guys, victim here. I can confirm he wanted to make amends with me, and I forgave him. I forgot to reply because of some IRL stuff going on. Is there anything I need to provide in order to prove my identity?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    @Darky can you explain the repayment in its entirety? When, what was said, was he trying to haggle and so on, everything you can recall. I also still do not have adequate proof of repayment as requested from appealer, long long ago and past due, would you be able to provide proof of repayment?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. Darky

Darky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25652864
    If the screenshots didn't show already, didn't want him to repay me anything. We've all done dumb stuff when we were young, and I didn't want to punish him for that. The fact that he wanted to turn a new page was more than enough for me.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    @virturs please add me on steam,

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  8. virturs

Steam:
  9. virturs

Steam:
    This case is so hilarious. You ask me to add you on steam and you cancel the invitation.
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    YATO prob gets added like the rest of us by several users a day for whatever reason. So be patient and they will contact you again.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    You only left a comment three hours ago, about the time of your above post, not two days ago when you said you added me. Seems you failed to leave a comment and were ignored like the dozens of others and after realizing it, finally posted a comment and sent a new invite. Hilarious!
  12. virturs

Steam:
    You only told me to add you. You forgot to tell me I should leave a comment. (If this is mentioned in Appeal Tips, then you have my apologies) Ok, i repaired my mistake. I'll just wait for accepting my new invitation.
  13. virturs

Steam:
    Removed my friend request and tried sending a new one. Now it gives me an error on adding you. Isn't there another way of communication?
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    After an extensive review, I am willing to grant an exceedingly rare second chance and downgrade the tag to caution based on a few factors; time tagged, honesty in appeal, attempt to repay, lack of airtight evidence, lack of issues since. But, any slip-ups, and the banned tag will be reapplied w/o the possibility of a new appeal. OK?

Hidden Content:
  15. virturs

Steam:
    Sure. I agree. The caution tag will turn into clean over time?
  16. virturs

Steam:
    I just want it to be clean, if it goes over time it is pretty good. Thanks for your time and solving this case.
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    I was considering further downgrading until I found the 2nd incident, a caution will still allow you in communities if they choose.