1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198059176080 - (Cleft Chin M'lady / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cleft Chin M'lady, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Cleft Chin M'lady

Cleft Chin M'lady Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49455176
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198059176080 (Cleft Chin M'lady)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have other steam accounts.​

Appeal description:
    It says https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059454358 is my alt account and I think that is why I am steam rep banned. This is not my alternate account, that is my brother and I have never directly scammed anyone. I just find having the SteamREP ban to be super inconvenient and I can't go on a lot of trade servers and stuff. My SteamREP ban also came around 3 years ago which is like 2017-2018 but I didn't really play TF2 at that time. I played TF2 from 2012-2015 and if I did get on TF2 900 some days ago, I definitely didn't trade with someone and scam them. If the reason for my ban is due to https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059454358 being my alleged alternate account I think this is completely unreasonable and I would like to be unbanned as this is not my account and my only account is the one listed, Cleft Chin M'lady. If I could give evidence showing that this isn't my account, I would like to know what to do in order to do so. Thanks.​
  2. Cleft Chin M'lady

Steam:
    If there is any proof I can show towards evidence as to how this isn’t my account, please let me know.
  3. Cleft Chin M'lady

Steam:
    Also, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059454358 has many hours in multiple games including 3k hours in Dota 2. I don't even think I have Dota 2 installed. Also, he has fairly expensive items on CS:GO, TF2, and Dota. This seems like a lot for an alt and just further goes to show that this account is not mine.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  5. Cleft Chin M'lady

Steam:
  6. Cleft Chin M'lady

Steam:
    Hey is someone going to reply anytime soon? I feel like this is a fairly straight forward appeal and shouldn't take too much information to understand how I am falsely accused. Sorry for my impatience, I just want to be able to go on trade servers and websites like Scrap.tf...
  7. Cleft Chin M'lady

Steam:
  8. Cleft Chin M'lady

Steam:
    Can someone please take a look at this?
  9. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Because you are both in the same household, both sharing computers (by your admission), and both actively trading, we are unable to differentiate you from one another. At best, you are indistinguishable siblings sharing computers who would be prone to accessing each other's account, who against all odds not only plays the same Steam games as you from the same computer, but also actively trades. The possibility that you may end up sharing computers with a scammer in this scenario would put the community at risk if we looked the other way and granted your appeal. At worst, your brother is completely made-up like the vast majority of alts-claimed-as-siblings appealing here. To us, this makes you a de facto alt, one way or another.

Your failure to disclose 76561198144719718 up front, before an admin asked, also casts further doubt on your claims. Linking to claims you or your brother made in a prior appeal do not serve as evidence, because they amount to hearsay and cannot be taken at face value without accounting for the possibility of outright lies, and there's no way to definitively establish you yourself did not write them to use in this appeal.

As such, we cannot grant your appeal. Sorry.