1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198059446117 - (zygy98 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by zygyy!, Sep 17, 2021.

1. zygyy!

zygyy! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49590194
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198059446117 (zygy98)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    "majklcz89" account of my friend I used years ago for one game​

Appeal description:
    Hello.
    This is follow up after like 3 years from last appeal that was ignored for 4 years of his existence..
    Admin posted 1-2 things every 1-2 years, it is really hard to follow up when I get ignored for 6 months straight..

Now back to appeal..
    I was new to the trading scene and to game in general, I was just trying to get item I really wanted and guy reported me just in case I will try scam someone else in future, but I never scammed anyone.
    Guy from original report said "I tried to get him to buy keys with it but he made excuses"
    I was just trying to get item as fast as i can because I wanted to play with it, thats all..
    Admin in last appeal asked me: "What did you do with the paysafe card? You concede to the interaction as-is, and it looks like a scam attempt, even if you did not succeed. I dont find the report lacking but will hold off on denying in-case you have anything else to add."
    Its been almost 8 years, I dont really remember what i did after that with PSC Card.
    I have checked backpack history and I bought it afterwards with more items, and I even throw much more money into the game through out the years mostly thru community market or real life friends that bought me items and then traded me, since I wasnt able to trade it myself..

I dont know what more to say.. its been almost 8 years.. I havent scammed anyone back then or now, I am clean..​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    First off, the last followup reply to your appeal was about 3 months after your previous reply, not 1-2 years or 6 months as you claim. Your appeal was already denied, so before I archive this thread Ill give you an opportunity to pick up right where you left off. I already made the determination that the report was sufficient as you conceded to the interaction as-is.

You have 5 days to followup or the appeal will be forever closed. And no worries, you will get timely replies to this thread.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. zygyy!

Steam:
    Im gonna be honest, I dont know what do you want me to write now, I dont understand what are u asking for.. (English is not my native language.. sorry, even with translater I dont understand)
    Only question I see is what i did with paysafe card, but I already told u I dont remember, i probably bought something with it, i dont know..
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    So you have nothing more to add?
  5. zygyy!

Steam:
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Ok, sticking to original decision then and archiving this thread.