1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198059494494 - (The Lonely Shepherd / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Doped Up Simba ^^, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Doped Up Simba ^^

Doped Up Simba ^^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49614383
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198059494494 (The Lonely Shepherd)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198153015647 & 76561198058853606.​

Appeal description:
    I had a huge break from trading in the team fortress 2 realm. I would like to now get back into fair trading and participating in voting on price changes in backpack tf.

I have learnt from my mistake in the first year of my ban. I put my passion into playing the team fortress 2 game. There were times I wish I could of traded to get new items and effects - during Halloween or whenever.

In writing this I hope to persuade the person reading this that everyone makes mistakes, the key lesson is to learn from it and not do them again. I do hope my message is clear and with intent. If there is anything you would like me to provide or explain please let me know.

Also the big question you might be asking why am I doing this now, well the main reason is I brought myself a new computer setup - I have been playing other steam games in the background - however team fortress 2 trading is the hole I am trying to fix.

Kind regards,
    Tim​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Not banned by SR. Nothing to appeal.