1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198059659683 - (PinkBunny / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PinkBunny, Jul 15, 2020.

1. PinkBunny

PinkBunny Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49696977
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198059659683 (PinkBunny)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    My alternate accounts are linked on my steamrep profile, but I don't even use them, it's been 8 years and they were created for source op comment spam, and has never been accessed again! some of them are deleted and for the ones that aren't still deleted by steam, I'm unable to access them since I don't remember either password or email wasn't even verified to gain access to those accounts! there were total of around 8-10 alts. I'll write down more in the appeal thread!​

Appeal description:
    First of all I would like to say is that I have 3 bans on my steamrep profile: those are Source Op ban, Rawr Trade club ban and Steam Rep Ban itself. This site only lets me select one of those but since Those tags are removable by this appeal , then I guess there won't be problem only selecting one of those tags since I can't select 3 of them at the same Time!! hope it's not a problem otherwise let me know and I'll fix gladly.
    What you're about to read is gonna be 101% truth and I am not here to waste either your time or mine, what I'm gonna write is gonna be truth without any sort of lies, if you'll have questions you can ask me and I'll gladly answer them, I've read that I get 1 chance for appeal so I'm making it count!
    Those bans are around 7-8 years old, which is a lot of time and 8 years back I was around 15-16 years old, right now I'm 24, and yes a lot has changed, I'm not that type of child that used to try and scam people and get items for free, and yess 8 years back I was that silly kind of child that actually tried to create around 8 alternate steam accounts so that he could post rep comments , (to be honest I don't remember those account I created was needed for source op site so I can post comments on that forum or just on steam comments) well I guess for both) and I actually tried to scam people on source op forums by making myself a legitimate seller that had good reputation with fake alternate accounts, which actually seriously failed and Wasn't even able to scam anyone (for that I'm really happy at this current point of time) , at 16 years of age, I was that silly kid that was desperate enough to steal items from other people but used to fail many times, as I remember I even insulted some people for not coming on my bait, also most of my ways of scamming were paypal, well as you all know, he gives you items and I promise him i will send the money later and so on. also about the accounts, that I created like 8 years back, I tried to get access to it but steam wasn't able to give me access to them , since around 4 of them doesn't even have verified email , I might have even randomly typed email on steam without owning it just so I could create accounts as fast as I could, the ones with verified email i had, I wasn't able to gain access cause steam support told me my information wasn't matching the account information even though I offered them my ip adress and location share, proving that those accounts were created on the same machine I'm writing right now, but that didn't help. Also The reason of my comeback on this site to randomly start appealing on these bans is one, random steam friend has called me a scammer some time ago, and at first I was like why is he calling me that and he copy pasted the steamrep profile, and I was really ashamed, I swear I was really ashamed of myself, I didn't know what to say so I had to explain him all of this that it was like 8 years back, when I was kid and had no mind in my head. I wasn't really active on steam till lockdowns became real for entire world and that's when I came back to steam, so I'm trying to actually clean myself from my bad past, and yes people do change over years ,especially when you're a teenager and then become an adult, you see lots of personality changes, and I am here to say I'm really ashamed of myself and my actions I did when I was a kid, I am super super sorry and If I had brain like I have now I wouldn't have done it! who ever is reading my post , Just don't do or attempt any scams cause it will forever stay in your heart and in the end it will burst outside in vain. also I will provide you the screenshot that I haven't used steam trade function for around 2 years now, if I'm using anything is just steam market, but not steam trading, i'll upload the picture below. if there's anything I skipped or somehow wasn't able to fully write down or was unfinished(wasn't enough) please feel free to tell me and I'll honestly write you back. and lastly, I thank you for your time reading this, and even if it won't get my bans removed from my steamrep , I'll understand ! Thank you!!​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663