1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198059744703 - (I.Cant.Stop / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dark Sierra, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Dark Sierra

Dark Sierra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49739487
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198059744703 (I.Cant.Stop)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, long time ago I repped a guy after a small trade (a weapon on dota 2) and got myself a fake rep ban, I didn't know I shouldn't rep a guy for just a small trade (steam profile) as I'm not an active member of the trading scene. (Hence me only appealing now)
    I just want to access sites like csgolounge and others, I've no intent to scam anyone and it seems not right to not get the tag removed for me not knowing I shouldn't rep a guy on an external site, not everyone know what steamrep is.
    Sorry I did it, I truly am sorry.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    conditionally downgraded pending rest of appeal.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Due to the time tagged, change in policy and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be dropped.
    Please note, further transgressions may result in you being retagged.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**