1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198060511598 - (shonx / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ๖Shinxะ, Jun 29, 2020.

1. ๖Shinxะ

๖Shinxะ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50122935
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198060511598 (shonx)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, My real name is Bennert Schaefer and im from Germany.
    about 5 years ago(Added 1850 days ago) I did one my biggest mistakes. AT this time I had a team fotress 2 inventory of about 4000 dollar only from real trading(NO scamming) but I traded with a scammer and got a 2 weeks ban on backpack.tf. I was 15 years old and this situtaion frustated me alot. 2 weeks without trading SO I went to the old and first team fotress 2 website and startet gambling(sweetstakes.tf) After loosing about 300 dollar I just wanted to quit but I got kinda addicted. I I had the dumb Idea to "Scam" the other people who won against me and renamed my alt acc into a sweetstakes bot( I got banned for impersonation). The plan was a failure and no one fall for my fake bot scam BUT still someone did a report and got me banned.

Another thing is that my friends acc's got banned( for example: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fettesbrot) because we had a lot of lan parties.

it would be just cool if u understand my situation and eventhough u can not unban me I still want to clear up the whole situation that happened 5 years ago when I was young, naive and dumb.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663