1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198060619979 - (yohanis4 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by yohanis4, May 4, 2015.

1. yohanis4

yohanis4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50177125
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198060619979 (yohanis4)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Potatodayz
    | steam3ID: [U:1:210374477]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:105187238
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170640205
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Potatodayz
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198170640205

Sister in the same house​

Appeal description:
    It has been well over a year, and I think it's about time that I say that I'm sorry. The person that I attempted to provide fake rep for was one of my real life friends, who I have since ceased to have contact with. I am not using this fact to excuse my actions, only to say that I have since cut ties with this "friend" to show that I no longer approve of his actions. I am deeply ashamed of myself for trying to help my friend scam someone, and I feel like I have served my time. If you reject it, I'm okay with that, but I would just like to publicly say that I am sorry for what I have done​
  2. xxHoneycomb

xxHoneycomb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51819775
    Uhm, you said that you "committed the offense(s)" yet immediately after, you say that "Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims". This contradicts itself.
  3. yohanis4

yohanis4 New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry, I misclicked when I wrote the appeal. I did in fact commit the offense that I was accused of, which was providing fake rep. Apologies for the confusion, and thanks for catching that mistake
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  5. yohanis4

yohanis4 New User

Steam:
    I did not receive a valve trade ban
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    After a review of the report/appeal considering all factors, I am going to downgrade your tag to a caution. What you did was undoubtedly serious, but I appreciate that you have taken responsibility for it here and given that you have no further reports against you in the time since the original tag I am willing to give you another chance.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**