1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061076312 - (Jay / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jay 6, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Jay 6

Jay 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50405292
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061076312 (Jay)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Dear Admins,

I have paid the alleged victim the item he/she has bought in full. It was not a scam at all due to my steam account being locked(trading) back then. The counterpart just had to wait a few more days for me to gift the item over.

He was being an extremely difficult customer and there was no reason for me to scam at all. I have a pretty legacy Dota Inventory.

Please help with this injustice. Thanks

Best Regards,
    Jay​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Non payment is a scam. I have no clue what you are referring to about "injustice" and all, you were correctly tagged. You also selected "evidence fake/false report" but by your own admission above, that is not the case. You need to follow repayment policy as posted in the appeal guide and post what you have before you tank the appeal further. Giving a week to followup.
  3. Jay 6

Jay 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50405292
    I have made payment to the alleged victim. please check with them. it was paid 2 years ago right after my steamguard trade block is over. the alleged victim did not update that he/she has received the set
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have to comply with repayment policy, not the victim. You are required to submit proof of repayment and the chat as clearly outlined in the appeal guide for repayment. You waited a week to give a non followup post, so I am only extending the appeal another day.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Firmly Denied. No fake evidence, correctly tagged, no CoH, failure to show repaid, failure to followup.