1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061204968 - (Tank / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tank 23, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Tank 23

Tank 23 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50469620
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061204968 (Tank)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello Staff.

Sorry about the account mix up on my first appeal. I do not primarily play on this one anymore.

My first ban was about 8.5 years ago. I attempted to scam someone for a max head for all the wrong reasons. I got scammed myself, and I decided to try to get my stuff back any way I could. I was an upset eleven-year-old wanting my unusual back. I am glad I get to look back and see that this ban stopped me from hurting others like how I was.

(Details Get A Little Fussy here)
    I started trading a couple of years later on alt accounts. This was another great mistake. I should have done what I am doing now. I should have known better, age is no excuse here. I got banned from trading items through my old account. I was not trying to scam anyone, but it still doesn't justify it. I feel this decision is worse in some ways. Instead of confronting and accepting, I avoided the ban.

In the process, I got my brother banned as well. The system you guys use labeled him an alt. I understand why it happened, I was moving my items through him. I wasn't even thinking about my own brother's liability.

It does feel good to admit this. I attempted to scam and tried to avoid the ban. I never took from anyone, thankfully, but I still tried. I am done attempting to hide from this with alt accounts. My heart is changed. If you guys give me a chance to move past this, I thank you.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses. I am unable to consider the appeal.

Appeal denied.