1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061255854 - (@ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MeiX, Dec 7, 2020.

1. MeiX

MeiX Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50495063
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061255854 (@)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey! I was banned for a case that happened years and years ago, as i told in the thread that I was banned in, I cannot produce evidence from my alt account. The steamrep admin did not seem to understand that, he/she kept saying that I was lying to him/her and/or the victim, which I was not. I admitted and all, it happened years ago, it is all in the thread. I think that it was unfair, I have done everything in my power to "justify" what I did.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. Per policy, lying/lying by omission is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied, this does include the related reports for taggings as well. No question you lied in the report.
    2. Per policy, SR does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses. As the attempt was.

Giving you a preemptive warning that both deny reasons are policy based deny reasons and noting will or can be done for you further on the matter, ever. Do not make additional appeal threads, doing so will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.

Firmly denied.