1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061550323 - (nosaj / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Gyan, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Gyan

Gyan Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50642297
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061550323 (nosaj)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not have any alt accounts that I use, i have steam accounts that are banned but I dont use them & I also dont remember them​

Appeal description:
    I don't really know where to start, i've had a look at how I was banned and well... how bloody ridiculous is that... in the game Counter-Strike : Global Offensive I have over 3,000 hours, i have over 10000 hours on my steam account with 5 years service, like.. why would I ever go for a trade ban? This person that got me banned I do know him, not that well though AT ALL. I have never talked to him ( with voice ) only with text, he originally added me on steam after me beating him on a retake server / 1v1 server ( Dont remember sorry ) abusing me, calling me a nerd, f✿✿✿✿✿, cun* and basically telling me to kill myself.. I don't care about that at all, i messaged him back with a simple " I'm busy trading please go away lol " ( not 100% accurate but it was something like that and that's when he proceeded to tell me that hes going to get me banned from steam & steamrep because i'm a jew.. I honestly didn't care & I deleted him, I just found out 11 days later trading that I may possibly be getting trade banned & when I trade with people it says that people have reported me for scamming.. I don't understand what's going on here, i'm so bloody confused I don't know what i've done wrong, I can assume my account was Hijacked or that he messaged his friend telling him to change his steam profile to mine, it seems like he has had experience with this before but I dont want to make any accusations because i'm new here, but please remove the ban this is serious

( In his screenshots he shows that I got a p90, but on that exact same day I traded one thing & I was giving it away to a friend and it was at 4am, it also shows that I didn't have any other trades for a few days after, you honestly need to fix this because I will work so hard to get this removed )​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Screenshot does not comply with our evidence standards, resubmit. Also I do not know what you are claiming, are you claiming hijack or are you claiming you were framed?
  3. Gyan

Gyan Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50642297
    sorry for the late reply, want to get this fixed. & I'm not quite sure, i'm almost certain my account wasn't hijacked but if that is my steam account then I was, but i'm almost certain I was framed, what piece of evidence would you like to see ? I am able to show you anything you'd like me to, I really don't mind.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Read the screenshot/evidence guide at the top of the appeal section. I want to see all inventory history from June. You have two weeks to provide it. Have you had the user on your friends list previously? yes or no answer only.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup.