1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061859081 - (☃Slushy☃|CauldronCrones! / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by IceBladezZ#greenheavy™, Mar 17, 2015.

1. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

IceBladezZ#greenheavy™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50796676
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061859081 (☃Slushy☃|CauldronCrones!)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    thesteveyb123​

Appeal description:
    Hello all, here I will attempt to get a sr appeal. I completely abused a person and scammed their hats off of them, and I did this because desperate times call for desperate measures, and I needed to provide for my sick brother. But, now I have realized how bad of a move that was since I now cannot do what brought me one of the only joys in life, trading. So, now, I would like to try and get my scammer tag removed. I will never scam again, and with the help of some people I would love to find the user I scammed so I can pay him/her back. I got scammed soon after I scammed, and I realized how horrible it feels, and I am set on paying the person I scammed back whether I do or do not get my mark removed. I am so sorry for scamming and it will never happen again, and I appreciate everyone who took the time to read this and is supportive of my case. Thank you all very much.​
  2. ๖ۣۜIIceWeasellʐʐ

๖ۣۜIIceWeasellʐʐ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43139739
    I've known this guy for a long time. I can confirm his brother was sick at the time and he has since recovered. Though i do not condone his past actions, i feel it has been an exceptionally long time for anyone to not have a change in heart. people can mature over a course of a year. i feel like he deserves a second chance. i understand scamming is scamming but wouldn't we all kill a person or two for family?

thanks in advance to the admins reading this i have many hours logged into tf2 and many were spent with this fellow right here. i hope you get the tag removed!
  3. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

Steam:
    Thanks very much bro, this is much appreciated :).
  4. West Hill

West Hill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34929788
    Although I have only been friends with my man slushy here for a few weeks, he is one of the nicest people I have met, and as icebladez said it is definitely possible for a mans perspective and view on things can change in a whole year. I feel slushy should definitely get a second chance, even though I do not approve of what he did in the slightest. And, as slushy said, desperate times call for desperate measures and I can in a way relate to what he is saying about having to provide for his brother. I know he scammed someone which is wrong, but in my personal opinion such a nice and loving person should be given a second chance.Thank you admins for reading this comment, and slushy, best of luck getting this tag removed, you deserve it :)
  5. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

Steam:
    Thanks, much appreciated! (Btw iceweaselz not icebladez XD)
  6. |S'300| 2Snoopy4u

|S'300| 2Snoopy4u New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95432152
    slushy dear slushy one of my favorite friends i recomend him so much
  7. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

Steam:
    Alright sr admins, I just successfully paid back one of the people I have scammed. Feel free to add them for more info.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jamespents/
    EDIT: I paid them in unusuals, I paid a haunted ghosts cotton head to them and they were ok with this payment, thanks!
  8. JamezPents12345

JamezPents12345 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59227626
    Hi, this is dEniAL/jcpeng123/jamespents. Icebladezz did pay me back, and I would recommend you give him a second chance. It doesn't make much sense to refuse an appeal over something that happened such a long time ago. We both agreed to the repayment, and I hope that helps with your judgement.
  9. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

Steam:
    Hello sr admins, hope you all are having a nice morning/afternoon/evening. I am about to pay back one of the other people I scammed once they got online again. We both agreed on a repayment and they will be commenting on the appeal once I am done repaying them.
    Steam account:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ectopuddingg/
    Repayment: 4 buds pure
    Repaying for: Kill a watt stately steel toe+c9 stately steel toe
    Thanks!
  10. EctoPuddingg

EctoPuddingg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22005341
    I can confirm that he did repay me back the 4 buds. More than happy for this to happen. A really decent guy to go ahead and pay everyone back. Can understand that there are tough times but he has changed. He deserves this appeal.
  11. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

Steam:
    New edit on the victim repayment status: Victims have been completely repaid, and are satisfied/have agreed with my repayment to them. Hope this helps with your judgement, thank you very much!
  12. Niʞyo

Niʞyo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60972639
    I initially got scammed of two hats (KaW Milkman and TW Milkman but even though it was a year on, IceBladezZ messaged me out of his own initiative and offered to repay me the equivalent of those hats, and has since done that. He's a really nice and sincere guy and I hope you give him a second chance!
  13. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

Steam:
    ^just in case anything was unclear about that, I pretty much scammed my man nikyo off of the milkmen, and have now paid him back. Also, thanks for the confirmation buddy! Much appreciated!
  14. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

Steam:
    Please do not use this appeal thread as a rep thread, thanks.
  15. IceBladezZ#greenheavy™

Steam:
    So, not quite sure what else to say from here, but looks like this is just a waiting game now since I do not really have much to add on top of what I have already stated! So, if that be the case, then thanks for reading this appeal thread over sr admins, and have a good one!
  16. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @IceBladezZ#greenheavy™,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Change of heart is not a valid reason to overturn a serious ban within the trade community
    - Multiple offences
    - Steamrep does not, by policy, grant change of heart appeals for real world currency-related offences
    - Did not pay back victim(s) prior to making appeal

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**