1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061884533 - (ЖЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЖА / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jaguar2003, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Jaguar2003

Jaguar2003 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50809402
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061884533 (ЖЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЖА)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hi, can you unblock me please. i has 1 year ban and i understand my mistakes. i bad speak english, if you has russian admin, can he speak to me?​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    you answered that you repaid your victims, which where that?
  3. Jaguar2003

Jaguar2003 New User

Steam:
    i bad speak english and dont understand what you said. translator cant thranslate your message. if you asked about questions, when i started this thread. i cant translate and chosen random. I remembered the time when I was given a courier, with a name change (search showed that a very worthwhile courier). In general, I realized my mistake, faced with fraud and trying to deceive other people to somehow return the things that I have given to the dummy carrier.
  4. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    The initial report was for a renamed item scam, which the OP of the report didn't seem to fall for.

However, if you were successful in any of your other attempts to pass off an item as Unusual, you'll have to provide proof of you refunding your victims.
  5. Jaguar2003

Jaguar2003 New User

Steam:
    I 'm telling you, half of what you write I do not understand the interpreter translates very bad (probably because of your slang ) . I traded it for kuru Arcana cheknuv courier cost (expensive ) , I started to change it to dota2lounge . that it is not true , I did not know. Then when everyone started me something to write about what I cheat, I exchanged it for the equivalent of 1 key thing . what am I to blame ? I did not know that I was framed.
  6. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    You were reported in this thread here: CLICK
    Should give you an idea of why you were marked as a scammer. Apparently, you had falsely renamed an item.

What admins are focused on currently is this statement:
    What they want to know is:
    -Did you actually scam people?
    -If so, did you return what you stole?

If you selected that option because you didn't fully understand it, let an admin know so (s)he can better understand the appeal. If language barriers are problematic, SR will try to work with you as best as they can to overcome them.
  7. Jaguar2003

Jaguar2003 New User

Steam:
    I did not do this thing , do not rename it. Trade them I am not to deceive , but by not knowing that I have the fake thing. after he learned that he renamed , I exchanged it for the cost equal to the courier not altered . A year has passed and the details have nothing to remember. I just want to unban me , for the site dota2lounge for trading , but not fraud. perhaps it is difficult to explain and understand each other , because communication via translator does little . Is that plain text , without complicated details.
  8. Jaguar2003

Jaguar2003 New User

Steam:
    I dont scam people, i just try to trade item.
    I tried to exchange the item you traded with another man. I did not return anything to anybody , because nobody changed anything. Only exchange was equal to the value of this carrier (1 key) . Imagine a situation when I change the arcane to Lina for which is 5 times more expensive. profitable exchange , is not it? And the one from whom I changed this carrier itself Add to my friends and said if he is not important price, he has a lot of money and he does not like his subject (renamed wardog).
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I cant prove in any meaningful way that you renamed the item yourself so I would have at least downgraded this tag based on that and what you said in the appeal. Except, the reporter asked you what color the effect was, and you replied "light green" meaning you fully knew it was renamed and you were trying to pass it off as the real thing.

Denied.