1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061956239 - (DaddysGirl / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DaddysGirl, Apr 9, 2020.

1. DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50845255
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061956239 (DaddysGirl)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i do not have any alt acc, but its saying my alt acc is "AWPtimus Prime", I have absolutely no control over this acc, it was on my friends list and i just got back into tf2 after years and its saying im SR banned​

Appeal description:
    Hello, my account is " Daddys Girl" I just got back into tf2 and wanting to get back into trading but its saying im banned from sr? i dont know what that means, i was never banned before, but its saying i have a banned alternate account, i was assuming this is why im banned, but i do not have any alternate accounts, but its saying my alternate account is "AWPtimus Prime", I have absolutely no control over this account, it was on my friends list, and after seeing it says this person is banned and is supposedly my alt account i removed the person from my friends list in hope of making it clear that i have no affiliations with this account. Hopefully you guys can help me because i have never scammed before and would like to get back into trading. I don't know if there's some way you guys would like me to prove this person is not my alternate account in some way, if there is i will gladly show you, but i dont know what to do, thank you​
  2. DaddysGirl

Steam:
  3. DaddysGirl

Steam:
  4. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    please help
  5. DaddysGirl

Steam:
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  7. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    My relation with https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046553053 is a few years back i use to trade with this person on tf2, so i had him on my friends list, id say from about 2015-2017, ( its probably not exact but it was a definitely around this time) besides from trading i had no relations with this person, nor do i have this persons account information, since that time 2015-2017ish i took a break from tf2 and steam in general because my laptop had stopped working , Recently i just got a new laptop and wanted to get back into tf2 and trading, year 2020, So i go to log into scrap.tf to sell some weapons for some scrap or whatever and then the website stops and a box pops up telling me that im access restricted because my current steam rep tag is labeled as a "scammer", i was confused cause I've never had this problem with scrap.tf nor have i ever scammed before, so i clicked on the link that says "view you're steam rep profile here", after clicking the link, it brought me to my steam rep profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061956239 (my profile). When viewing the profile i see it says i am "sr banned", i had absolutely no clue what this means nor do i know what it means now, because I never seen or had to deal with this before, upon further look at my profile it says " alternate accounts" with a link to to this persons profile, https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046553053 same person from before, it stated that they were banned because of scamming, so i assumed i was banned because it said this was my alternate account and since that account was banned and someone or something thought i was the alternate account it banned me too, but i was confused because this is absolutely not my alternate, nor did i have one at the time, all though I did just recently make an alt only because i thought i had to start a new account to get back into trading, because i thought id stay banned forever or something silly, but new my alt is --> https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199044730756 (my alternate) this account was just recently made on 2020-04-08 I had made this account after making my appeal, so that's why in the original appeal i had said i had no alternates which i did at the time nor did i ever have one till now, but that basically leads us to now, i made the appeal and here we are, oh and i had failed to mention, even though it probably wont make much of a difference, but after seeing that this person was believed to be my alt account i removed him from my friends list. I was just hoping that it would help even tho it probably doesn't do much. Hopefully this helps explain, that i do not own this account https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046553053 or do i have any control over what it does. If theres anything more i can try to do to show this account is not my alt i will gladly do so, thank you and hopefully this helps.
  8. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    idk if this helps either but i can show my hours on tf2 cuz i do have a lot of hours
  9. DaddysGirl

Steam:
  10. DaddysGirl

Steam:
  11. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    2020-04-13.png 2020-04-12.png again idk if this helps, im just trying to get anything i can to try n show this iisnt my alt, adn sorry im not intentionally trying to spam
  12. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    If youd like i can send trade history and from the span of like nov 30 2016 to now i only traded with like two people, and all of my trades were scrap tf bots
  13. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    I know the ban i think it says it was added 85 or so days ago but i can show trades up to 2016 and 90% of the trades were just with scrap tf bots, and about 3 or so only real people
  14. DaddysGirl

Steam:
  15. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    what was my alternate banned for? Im confused i didn't do anything wrong?
  16. DaddysGirl

Steam:
  17. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    because at this point i dont even know why im banned
  18. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  19. DaddysGirl

Steam:
    I literally don't have any relations with that account as far as i'm aware of, like i said i use to play back in 2016 and before that but as i just recently got back into things, and i never saw this person on my friends list before so literally i have no clue who this is. I just don't understand why these accounts are being linked to me or being told there my alternates, cause i know for a fact they're are not my alts nor did i ever scam. and again for this ziodberg account i really don't know who this is, the only account i knew of was the cactus guy https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046553053 but like i said i only use to trade with the guy, and i said before but in my trade history i haven't even traded with anyone from 2016 till now maybe like 3 people ( i could show more trades before that i just stopped looking after 2016 ) but none of the people i traded with in that time frame were these accounts . almost all of my trades were through scrap.tf bots. like 95%, but yea i just dont get how im getting linked to these accounts. or whose reporting me or whatever it is cause i didn't do anything wrong.
  20. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Lying/lying by omission, auto deny reason.
    Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**