1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198062010402 - (☣︎~Sasaki Michie~☣ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☣︎~Sasaki Michie~☣, Oct 25, 2018.

1. ☣︎~Sasaki Michie~☣

☣︎~Sasaki Michie~☣ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50872337
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198062010402 (☣︎~Sasaki Michie~☣)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have some but i dont use them for anything​

Appeal description:
    I was hacked by https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cristina-Asistance/ I reported there account on my gf's steam account and i sent you pics of me talking to them on my gf's account, and i got my account back like 2 days ago or so and ive showed proof that i was hacked by this person and they used my account to try and scam others, i have nothing too do with scaming and never will my account was hacked i hope that i showed enough proof and that i can get the bad rep removed, i also know the person who reported me for this but i was hacked so i could tell others because i dont have there discords and ive talked to the person who repoted me in the past and ive never done this before. Ive showen you proof that i was hacked so hopfuly my bad rep gose away and the hacker did the same thing to me that they tryed to pull on my friend​

Attached Files:

2. ☣︎~Sasaki Michie~☣

☣︎~Sasaki Michie~☣ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50872337
    Some more pics of the ticket

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Do you have the rest of the ticket?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please followup.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Despite not following up, due to time tagged, lack of additional offenses since, and the original offense appeared to be phishing in nature (something noted by the original tagging admin), tag will be dropped. If we find out you lied in the appeal, you will be re-tagged w/o the possibility to re-appeal. In addition, further such issues may hinder your ability to successfully appeal such a tag again. NEVER give your account info out to anyone, VALVE will NEVER ask you for it, EVER.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**