1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198062628634 - (ahmdyr / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Prince_, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Prince_

Prince_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51181453
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198062628634 (ahmdyr)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i do have another alt account but not connected with this account's email. i use it to mess around with friends, but not for trading. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276029887

Appeal description:
    hello admin,

when i was younger i used to scam people by sending them a trade offer, and i type in the trade offer massages a random money number such as (50$ - 100$) for their items. So basically, I lie to new steam users by convincing them this is trading by money, or whatever. i dont believe i scammed people by faking items prices or so.
    it was long time ago so dont quote me on this one but i think i was fair in normal item to item trading. it was only this fake trade offer money scam... dont really know how to name it, but anyways

now that i am older i am ashamed that i used to scam friendly new users for their items and i am not proud of it at all. I was young, i didnt realise how my actions would effect the people i scammed and how they feel after losing an item they payed for, and i really regret it. i wish i could repay them but it was a long time ago and sadly i dont even remamber the people i scammed. people told me i could appeal if i wanted to but i really regret what i did to the point that i stopped trading all togather ever since, so it didnt matter weather i appeal or not. i buy my items now off of "steam Market". Now you might be asking (this ban happened a long time ago,and you said you didnt wanted to appeal because you dont trade anymore... then why are you appealing it now?)

well as i said, even though i knew back then i could appeal, but it didnt matter anyways becase i stopped trading for what i did. the real true reason for my appeal, i started to play tf2 competitively now in tf2center / etf2l. there is an mge server that is owned by panda community. that server is really active and alot of players join this server, but i cant join it because i am banned in SteamRep. thats why i am appealing now after all those years.
    i read in your guide before doing the appeal to tell the truth and to be honest. i am showing you clear honestly.

i dont know any more evidence to help my case here other than my history after the ban. i hope i could be appealed of the dumb s✿✿✿ i did in the past. thanks alot and i hope you find it in you to forgive me.

In appreciation, In sympathy,
    ahmdyr​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @Prince_,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Steamrep does not, by policy, grant change of heart appeals for real world currency-related offenses
    - Multiple offenses/attempts

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.